- Rental / Charter
- Skippered Yacht CharterIf you don’t know how to sail or if you like some help, you have a skippered yacht charter option.
- Crewed Yacht CharterGet spoiled by a completely crewed yacht charter on your sailing vacation.
- Bareboat Yacht CharterIf you have a license and experience, you can charter a boat yourself.
- All-inclusive Yacht ChartersIt offers you the ultimate all-inclusive water holiday. Along with a knowledgeable captain and gourmet chef.
Get a QuoteGet a Quote
Quick Links To Boat Details
A sleek, creative style
With its new visual identity, the 40 stands out instantly. Faithful to the picture of Lagoon’s “DNA,” a unique style is born: an individual, streamlined and elegant design depicts its wide portholes and panoramic view. This produces a refined and high-performance unit, accentuated by a chamfer running from the bow to the stern—the new generation of the Lagoon, visible at first sight.
External: room and comfort
- A spacious cockpit with a view to the sea: a starboard dining table, which can accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side, and a sitting place on the rear beam.
- An ergonomic control station accessible from the cockpit or deck, allowing contact between the skipper and the crew at all times.
- Wide aft transoms with a spacious swimming platform that allows easy access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
- The forward cockpit, complete with a sunbathing room, offers additional living space.
The rigging of a new generation: efficiency and simplicity
A sign of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is fitted with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an improved sailing area provide a better sailing surface/displacement ratio. The decision to move the mast step further forward, which derives directly from the experience of VPLP in competitive sailing, gives this catamaran several advantages: a self-tacking jib for simplified maneuvers.
- A big forward triangle for a wider range of downwind sails: a guarantee of success.
- A shorter boom for ease of maneuvering.
- With a high aspect ratio, Mainsail allows better airflow to be captured in the upper part of the sail for optimized performance.
- Due to the aft location of the rigging, the re-centering of weight significantly decreases pitching.
Interior: beauty and light
- Nauta Design’s range of luxury fabrics strengthens the current interior design.
- A wide variety of housing configurations to suit owners and large families’ needs: available in three or four cabins.
- A new rear cabin, complete with a semi-island bed and multiple storage spaces.
- Wide hull window glazing with built-in portholes in the cabin provide excellent natural light and an outstanding view.
Particular attention paid to the volume’s layout, the seamless flow of circulation, and the luminosity make this new interior a truly comfortable living environment.
|Length over all||11,74 m|
|Engine||2 x 29hp YANMAR|
|Cruising speed||8 knots|
|Fuel tank||2 x 200L|
|Water tank||300 L|
|Showers / toilets||4|
The best boat holidays
are waiting for you…