Quick Links To Boat Details
A sleek and futuristic style
A new member of the Lagoon family has a strong personality and style.
Although holding a family resemblance and maintaining the Lagoon’s latest generation’s essential features, it shows us a new path: slow evolution, a new “organic” approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves that, thanks to the visible acceleration of the lines in the bows and the new coachroof design, emphasize the dynamic and robust nature of this new model.
On the deck:
The ingenious layout of the deck:
The mast moved further back, and the self-tacking jib, the assurance of sail performance and ease of handling, provide the opportunity to put all operations together in one position.
An ergonomic docking station on the coachroof of the bulkhead, providing several advantages:
- Clear contact between the cockpit and the lounge,
- Improved circulation, forward and rear of the helm station,
- Direct access to the coaching tower for easier access to the boom,
- Composite bimini with a handy sliding panel to ensure a clear view of the sails;
- Closing panel for the safety of the helming station while underway.
The cozy cockpit, sleek, elegant curves:
- A single floor from the rear platform to the saloon: the structural “revolution,”
- Completely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
- A wide, glazed door that occupies the coachroof’s full width and provides access to unprecedented internal volumes.
- The transom’s suspended steps provide a whole new view of the ship: a continuous, broad, and welcoming platform worthy of a large vessel.
In the interior volumes, the influence of organic architecture resonates.
Attractive molded wood accentuates the smooth curves of the interior furniture, carefully crafted by Nauta.
Once again, the Italian design firm mixes beauty and versatility and gives us two iterations of the new model:
- Island double beds for the rear cabins and beds with side access for the front cabins,
- The rear cabins have a bathroom with a separate shower,
- Quite wide windows in the cabins provide excellent lighting and spectacular views of the surroundings,
- Vertical glazing on the coachroof offers saloon lighting: a well-lit, relaxing setting that is ideally balanced between the galley and the saloon areas;
- The U-shaped galley, wholly equipped with wide work surfaces and adequate storage space, is angled towards the outer cockpit.
The attention paid to detail and volumes makes this new interior a unique and pleasant living room.
- Infusion and injection molding: weight savings, optimized structure, and protection of staff and the environment;
- Interior carpentry in Alpi ® reconstituted wood to improve the longevity of woodwork and contribute to sustainable development;
- Vertical glazing: increased protection of the light, optimization of space and headroom,
- Gullwing bridge deck: greater comfort in the rough seas,
- The central beam contains the forest fitting, the anchor davit, and the code 0 sprit pole.
Rig: reliability and ease of use
The mast being pushed further back provides many advantages for a cruising catamaran:
- Self-tagging genoa for ease of use,
- A larger foretriangle for a wider choice of downwind sails,
- A shorter boom for ease of maneuvering,
- a mainsail that is closer to the head, taking advantage of the less turbulent wind to boost performance,
- Re-centering of weight, which dramatically decreases pitching.
|Architects||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost|
|Exterior styling||Patrick Le Quément|
|Interior design||Nauta Design|
|Length over all||12,80m / 42′|
|Beam||7,70m / 25’3”|
|Draft||1,25m / 4’1”|
|Mast clearance||20,65m / 67’9”|
|Light displacement (EEC)||12 t / 26 460 Lbs|
|Sail area||90 m² / 968 sq. ft.|
|Full-batten mainsail||55m² / 592 sq.ft.|
|Square top mainsail (opt.)||59m² / 635 sq.ft.|
|Self tacking jib||35m² / 395,5 sq.ft.|
|Code 0 (opt.)||68m² / 732 sq.ft.|
|Engine (std)||2 x 45 cv YANMAR 4JH45 / 2 x 45 hp YANMAR 4JH45|
|Fuel capacity||300 l (+300l en option) / 79 US gal (+79Us gal in option)|
|Fresh water capacity||300 l (+300l in option) / 79 Us gal (+79 US gal in option)|
|No. Of berths||6 to 12|
|EC certification||A :12 ; B :14 ; C : 20 ; D: 30|
The best boat holidays
are waiting for you…