- Rental / Charter
- Skippered Yacht CharterIf you don’t know how to sail or if you like some help, you have a skippered yacht charter option.
- Crewed Yacht CharterGet spoiled by a completely crewed yacht charter on your sailing vacation.
- Bareboat Yacht CharterIf you have a license and experience, you can charter a boat yourself.
- All-inclusive Yacht ChartersIt offers you the ultimate all-inclusive water holiday. Along with a knowledgeable captain and gourmet chef.
Get a QuoteGet a Quote
Quick Links To Boat Details
The 46 confirms the fundamentals that have made the brand an indulgent and generous guide to sailing: independence and audacity, a gentle lifestyle and creativity, so many values articulated in a style that Patrick le Quément has improved and matched with every new birth.
The VPLP design office achieved the ideal balance between the various living spaces.
The 46 incorporates modular front and rear cockpits, a complete cooking area on the back, comfortable and protected access to the sea, while also giving Nauta Design large volumes in the living room to completely express themselves.
With its double entry, the Flybridge is dedicated to both maneuvering and relaxing. The focused helm station provides security and visibility. For even more convenience, different sunscreens are possible: a folding convertible or a rigid Bimini.
The dinghy hoist system is typically a simple offer for catamarans of this scale. On this 46, it is possible to select either a classic stainless steel davit or an electrical hydraulic platform. This last alternative provides better access to the water while providing a new living room at the boat’s back.
Crafted by Nauta, the interior embodies a sophisticated, elegant, and functional theme. The owner’s suite is generous and fitted with an island bed for maximum comfort. The other cabins also have substantial volumes, particularly the front cabin, where the bed is now as comfortable and spacious as the rear cabins.
The exquisite quality of life onboard is ensured by careful finishing and interior lighting. There is no boundary between the inside area and outside, thanks to a wide sash bow window in the front: a perfect link between the front cockpit and the lounge.
Simple and safe sailing
Seaworthiness and success are keywords for the 46:
- A broader sailing plan that increases the sailing area/displacement ratio
- The mast moved back in line with the excellent VPLP design performance, offering a very high aspect ratio.
- Along with a shorter boom and a self-adhesive jib, the 46 offers to trim the mainsheet car using an electrical flatwinder.
- A very long J offering the option of very powerful downwind sails
|Length (LOA):||13.99 m / 45 ft 11 in|
|Model Length:||14.0208 m / 46 ft|
|Beam (width):||7.96 m / 26 ft 1 in|
|Displacement:||16,600 kg / 36,597 lbs|
|Sail area:||140 m2 / 1,507 ft2|
|Draft (depth):||1.3 m / 4 ft 3 in|
|Primary fuel tank cap.:||520 L / 137 gallons|
|Secondary fuel tank cap.:||520 L / 137 gallons|
|Water capacity:||2 x 300 L / 2 x 79 gallons|
|Engine size:||57 hp / 42 kW|
|No. of engines:||2|
The best boat holidays
are waiting for you…