- Rental / Charter
- Skippered Yacht CharterIf you don’t know how to sail or if you like some help, you have a skippered yacht charter option.
- Crewed Yacht CharterGet spoiled by a completely crewed yacht charter on your sailing vacation.
- Bareboat Yacht CharterIf you have a license and experience, you can charter a boat yourself.
- All-inclusive Yacht ChartersIt offers you the ultimate all-inclusive water holiday. Along with a knowledgeable captain and gourmet chef.
Get a QuoteGet a Quote
Quick Links To Boat Details
With versatility in mind, we bring the next generation of Leopard Catamarans, the Leopard 50. It was planned to replace one of the best-selling Leopard Catamarans of all time, the award-winning Leopard 48.
The Leopard 50 has the perfect layout for those looking for more indoor and outdoor living spaces. It comes with a flybridge that includes a lounge room, table, sunbed, and optional outdoor speakers and awnings. The entry is direct and provided by a floating stairway leading up from the side deck. The Leopard 50 lounge has the advantage of a conventional flybridge while at the same time keeping the helm station well protected behind the bulkhead, well protected by a dedicated hardtop, and with easy access and visibility to the rear cockpit. Another significant difference compared to similar configurations of sailboat flybridges is that passengers can walk around the flybridge with enough headroom and never worry about boom interference when under sail. The flybridge is also built to maintain communication with the helm station, a significant feature found in all Leopard boats.
The exterior styling of the Leopard 50 was also remodeled to give the hull a more elegant look. In addition to the outdoor choices, the interior provides various layout combinations with 3, 4, or 5 cabins, a dining room onboard, and a careful selection of options.
- LOA: 50 ft 6 in / 15.4 m
- LWL: 48 ft 11 in / 14.9 m
- Beam: 26 ft 5 in / 8.04 m
- Draft: 5 ft 3 in / 1.6 m
- Mast Height: 77 ft 2 in / 23.52 m
- Bridgedeck Clearance: 3 ft 3 in / 1 m
- Engine: 2x 57 hp
- Propeller Dimensions: 3‐blade 18in x 14in
- Engine No. Cylinders: 4
- Fuel: 243 gal / 920 L
- Bunk Dimensions:
- Water: 185 gal / 700 L
- Mainsail Area (Standard): 972 sqft / 90.3 sqm
- Mainsail Area (Square Top): 1028 sqft / 95.5 sqm
- Genoa Area: 688 sqft / 63.9 sqm
- Code 0 Area: 970 sqft / 90.1 sqm
- Code D Area: 1690 sqft / 157 sqm
- Total Upwind Area (Standard): 1660 sqft / 154.2 sqm
- Displacement: 45415 lbs / 20600 kg
- Load Carrying Capacity: 11905 lbs / 5400 kg
- Holding Tank Capacity: 45 gal / 170 L
All Leopard Catamarans are NMMA and CE Certified.
The best boat holidays
are waiting for you…