- Rental / Charter
- Skippered Yacht CharterIf you don’t know how to sail or if you like some help, you have a skippered yacht charter option.
- Crewed Yacht CharterGet spoiled by a completely crewed yacht charter on your sailing vacation.
- Bareboat Yacht CharterIf you have a license and experience, you can charter a boat yourself.
- All-inclusive Yacht ChartersIt offers you the ultimate all-inclusive water holiday. Along with a knowledgeable captain and gourmet chef.
Get a QuoteGet a Quote
Quick Links To Boat Details
Gulet Fortuna (Croatia)
Gulet Fortuna is an outstanding yacht with exceptional architecture, efficiency, and comfort. Launched in 1994 and completely refurbished in 2015, it has been designed to satisfy the most demanding yachtsmen. It is the perfect selection for those looking for a relaxing and luxurious holiday in Croatia. This incredible yacht can accommodate up to 14 guests thanks to its seven stunningly decorated cabins (4 double-bed cabins and three twin-bed cabins). The cabins have air conditioning and are equipped with a private bathroom and a sound system. The main living room is spacious, with a comfortable sitting area and a bar’s dining area. Gulet Fortuna has a wide deck with two tables and a large sundeck with pads and mattresses to enjoy the Mediterranean sun, the stunning views of the Adriatic coast, and al-fresco dining for all our guests. The canopy will cover both the sundeck and the seating area, offering our guests refreshments under the shade. There is also an outdoor stern lounge with a 14-person dining table where you can enjoy a selection of fresh local delicacies prepared by the on-board chef in the gulet’s galley. Apart from the cook, the crew consists of two other members; the captain and the hostess (on request), who ensure comfort and high-quality service during your stay on board.
The gulet also provides a wide range of facilities, such as tender equipment, outboard motors, canoes, water skis, snorkeling equipment, and fishing gear. Gulet Fortuna is planned to sail comfortably along the Adriatic coast, from Croatia to Montenegro, offering maximum comfort and a comfortable sprint. Suitable for large or small groups, this excellent gulet provides its guests the opportunity to enjoy a lively sailing holiday and enjoy busy ports and charming fishing villages while sailing on one of Croatia’s most beautiful charter gulets.
|Year of production:||1994|
|Length over all:||33 m|
|Engine:||Volvo penta 2 x 306 hp|
|Fuel tank:||3000 l|
|Water tank:||7000 l|
|Max speed||12 knots|
|Cruising speed||9 knots|
- Tender boat: 5.6 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Windsurfer: fuel per usage
- 1 paddleboards
- 1 kayak
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- 14 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment for kids
- 14 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Full possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
The best boat holidays
are waiting for you…